SECONDARY AIR FILTERS
MINI PLEAT FILTER (METAL FRAME TYPE)
Medium efficiency filters are built in the metal frame with 4″ depth to save space.
ALUMINIUM SEPARATOR FILTER
- The media pack consists of pleated micro-glass paper media and corrugated aluminium separators. It is sealed inside the metal frame forming a totally rigid filter assembly.
- Polyurethane sealant is applied to prevent any possible leakage.
RIGID PLEATED FILTER
- Rigid box filter is a rigid, extended surface medium to high-efficiency filter.
- Galvanised steel frame, diagonal support bracing, moisture resistant media contour stabilizers and metal media support grid enhance the durability of the filter.
V-BANK MINI PLEAT FILTER
- Extended media surface creates lower resistance to higher airflow which saves energy consumption.
- Large media area provides the filters with a longer serving life and higher dust holding capacity.
EXTENDED SURFACE POCKET FILTER
- Synthetic pocket filters are constructed with synthetic media and assembled in galvanised steel or aluminium extrusion frame.
- Pocket filter offers high-efficiency filtration while maintaining a low resistance to airflow.